What Does this Cover?
Most business insurance policies cover ‘tangible’ assets such as PC’s and lap tops. Cyber insurance is designed to fill a gap.
Hacker Insurance Cover can be tailored but generally the key features include:
- Costs involved for repair and restoration of computer systems and networks
- Financial loss associated with downtime due to cybercrime. This extends to loss of business income either as a result of your downtime or your suppliers downtime
- Claims for compensation by third parties such as fines and/or penalties incurred
- Notification costs to your affected clients
- Cyber extortion costs
- Credit and identity monitoring costs
- Data restoration costs